Targeted manual cleaning for parts and components.
- Suitable for cleaning oil, ink, coolant, wax, grease and cutting fluid from engine components, tools, drive mechanisms, and fixings and fastenings
- Uses effective, water-based chemistries to remove even the most stubborn soils
- Provides targeted cleaning that can be directed by the user to where it is most needed
Ideally suited for cleaning small parts and components
Our Aquakleen manual parts washers deliver surface cleaning performance via a flow-through brush that allows the operator to target cleaning power where it is needed most.
- Flow-through brush directs cleaning solution onto parts, sweeping away loosened soils
- Heated detergent reservoir delivers fast, effective cleaning and aids drying
- Option to use as a soak tank
- Re-circulating fluid system prolongs fluid life and makes cleaning easy
- Foot pedal operation leaves both hands free for cleaning
|This product:||Compare with:|
|Overall Dimensions||1100 x 825 x 640mm||1100 x 1250 x 590mm||2115 x 1510 x 1580mm||825 x 590 x 1100 mm|
|Useable Dimensions||90 x 800 x 570mm||90 x 1250 x 570mm||500 x 900 mm||700 x 560 x 300 mm|
|Power Requirements||230-240 / 110 V||230-240 / 110 V||400 V (3 phase)||240 V + 3-6 bar compressed air supply|
|Sump Capacity||60 litres||100 litres||200 litres||60 litres|
|Find out more||Find out more|
- Our unique detergent formulations remove a wide range of soils effectively.
- Chemistry options can be matched to your business needs.
- Contain powerful corrosion inhibitors to prevent flash rusting.
- Non-hazardous and non-flammable despite industrial-strength cleaning power.
- Low environmental impact.
- Aerospace-approved detergents are available.