The automated solution to high-quality parts washing.
- Suitable for cleaning oil, ink, coolant, wax, grease and cutting fluid from engine components, gearboxes, drive mechanisms, and fixings and fastenings
- Increase your business productivity by freeing skilled labour to work on other tasks
- Automated systems provide efficient, standardised performance each and every time and the ability to clean multiple components in one cycle
Consistent performance provides repeatable and reliable quality
If you have a number of parts to clean in a short time frame, or a bulky difficult-to-clean load, an Aquakleen Automatic parts washer is the perfect answer. Productivity is increased as the operator is free to work on other tasks.
- High performance vertical pumps deliver improved cleaning, maximise productivity and reduce downtime
- Simple digital controls allow cycle times and temperatures to be set to your requirements
- Motor-driven basket rotates parts against the direction of spray for thorough cleaning
- Heated detergent reservoir includes filtration as standard to maximise cleaning chemistry use
- Full insulation significantly reduces energy consumption
|This product:||Compare with:|
|Overall Dimensions||2115 x 1510 x 1580mm||2360 x 1745 x 2065mm||2369 x 2903 x 1680mm||2642 x 3201 x 2079mm|
|Useable Dimensions||500 x 900mm||600 x 1150mm||600 x 1150mm||600 x 1400mm|
|Power Requirements||400 V (3 phase)||400 V (3 phase)||3 Phase + Earth 415V 50Hz 32A supply||3 Phase + Earth 415V 50Hz 63A supply|
|Sump Capacity||200 litres||400 litres||2 x 200 litres||2 x 300 litres|
|Find out more||Find out more|
- Our unique range of detergents are formulated to handle a wide range of soils.
- Chemistry options can be matched to your business needs.
- Contain powerful corrosion inhibitors to prevent flash rusting.
- Classified as non-hazardous and non-flammable for increased safety.
- Low environmental impact.
- Aerospace-approved detergents are available.