Traditional manual, solvent-based parts cleaning.
- Suitable for cleaning oil, ink, coolant, wax, grease and cutting fluid from a wide variety of small to medium size parts and components
- Re-circulated solvent is delivered straight on to the component being cleaned
- Heavy duty cleaning area can handle large and heavy components
Efficient solvent-based cleaning tailored to your needs
Proven in thousands of locations for convenient and effective cleaning of oil-based soils, each parts washer includes the full Safetykleen package including solvent replacement, waste removal and maintenance in one monthly price.
- Fusible link automatically closes the lid in the event of fire for maximum safety
- Powerful bulkhead light illuminates the work area without glare
- Filter and settling system extends solvent life and minimises waste
- Optional flow-through brush helps remove heavy soils
|This product: ||Compare with:|
|Overall Dimensions||685 x 780 x 500mm||1100 x 825 x 640mm||2115 x 1510 x 1580mm||1755 x 1320 x 915mm
|Usable Dimensions||170 x 700 x 420mm||90 x 800 x 570mm||500 x 900mm||690 x 1110 x 480mm
|Power Requirements||230-240 / 110 V||230-240 / 110 V||400 V (3 phase)||5.5 - 6.5 bar
|Sump Capacity||30 litres||60 litres||200 litres||320 litres
- A choice of hydrocarbon and oxygenated solvents to match your needs.
- Recirculated solvent is delivered straight on to the component being cleaned.
- Fresh solvent supplied – and waste removed – at intervals to suit your business.
- Machine cleaned and serviced at the same time.