Comprehensive manual cleaning and rinsing for paint equipment.
- Suitable for cleaning uncured solvent and water-based paints, primers and top coats from HVLP, gravity- and suction-fed spray guns and other paint-spraying equipment
- Clean-rinse function ensures all traces of paint pigments are removed to prevent colour contamination
- Used thinners are treated, and all waste paint removed, in line with current legislation
- We’ve worked with the paint and spray equipment industry to provide a range of specially formulated chemistry for our Paintkleen machines.
- Solvent-based thinners for a quality finish and fast action, especially for oil-borne and solvent-borne paints.
- Water-based thinners for safer and superior cleaning,. especially for water-based paints.
- Reduced VOC content chemistries available.
- Dedicated reduced-VOC chemistry for cleaning all types of paints including solvent- and water-based.