Comprehensive manual cleaning and rinsing for paint equipment
- Suitable for cleaning uncured solvent and water-based paints, primers and top coats from HVLP, gravity- and suction-fed spray guns and other paint-spraying equipment
- Clean-rinse function ensures all traces of paint pigments are removed to prevent colour contamination
- Used thinners are treated, and all waste paint removed, in line with current legislation
Achieve the perfect paint finish
The best low VOC spray gun cleaning solution for water and solvent based paints
Why choose Paintkleen?
Cleaning spray guns between colour changes is critical to the success of any paint job. Our Paintkleen range includes machines and cleaning chemicals that deliver the consistent, quality results demanded by leading paint and body shops everywhere.
- Manual wash function so users can precisely control the cleaning
- Clean rinse finishing gives outstanding results every time and prevents cross-contamination of colours
- Low volume fluid use ensures more cleaning cycles can be completed before your chemistry needs to be replaced
- Foot-pedal controls for simple hands-free cleaning
- High grade pump for powerful fluid flow
- Ergonomic design includes a full splash guard despite the machine’s small size
|This machine:||Compare with:|
|Overall Dimensions||760 x 570 x 1425 mm||760 x 570 x 1425 mm||780 x 590 x 1855 mm
|Paint contamination/ cleaning solvent||thinner based or aqueous||thinner based or aqueous||thinner based or aqueous
|Capacity||1 spray gun||1 spray gun||2 spray guns|
|Power Requirements||Compressed Air (5.5 - 6.5 bar)||Compressed Air (5.5 - 6.5 bar)||Compressed Air (5.5 - 6.5 bar)|
|Liquid Supply||25 litres||25 litres||25 litres|
- We’ve worked with the paint and spray equipment industry to provide a range of specially formulated chemistry for our Paintkleen machines.
- Water-based chemistries for the effective removal of water-based paints.
- Thinners for the traditional paint cleaning needs of solvent-based paints.
- Reduced VOC chemistry Multipaint for cleaning all types of paints including water and solvent-based.