Efficient, low-effort cleaning and rinsing for paint-spray equipment.
- Suitable for cleaning uncured solvent and water-based paints, primers and top coats from HVLP, gravity- and suction-fed spray guns and other paint-spraying equipment
- Automatic cleaning leaves your team free for other tasks until the finishing and inspection stage
- Clean-rinse function ensures all traces of paint pigments are removed to prevent colour contamination
The hands-free way to achieve the perfect paint finish
Our Paintkleen automatic spray gun cleaning machines, deliver excellent cleaning performance while leaving operators to continue with other operations. These compact machines are are perfect for use in the paint mixing rooms found in many body shops.
- Manual and automatic functionality provides flexibility in cleaning operation
- Air purge – suitable for most modern digital equipment
- Stainless steel and brass construction to eliminate rust contamination
- Highly efficient venting, and fully ATEX compliant for zoned areas
- Simple operation at a comfortable working height for regular ease of use
- Final clean rinse and spray-out facilities to complete the cleaning operation
|This machine:||Compared with:|
|Capacity||1 spray gun||1 spray gun||2 spray guns||500 x 900mm
|Overall Dimensions||760 x 570 x 1425 mm||760 x 570 x 1425 mm||780 x 590 x 1855 mm||2115 x 1510 x 1580 mm
|Paint contamination/ cleaning solvent||thinner based or aqueous||thinner based or aqueous||thinner based or aqueous||500kg (Max load)
|Power Requirements||Compressed Air (5.5 - 6.5 bar)||Compressed Air (5.5 - 6.5 bar)||Compressed Air (5.5 - 6.5 bar)||400 V (3 phase)
|Liquid Supply||25 litres||25 litres||25 litres||200 litres
- We’ve worked with the paint and spray equipment industry to provide a range of specially formulated chemistry for our Paintkleen machines.
- Water-based chemistries for the effective removal of water-based paints.
- Thinners for the traditional paint cleaning needs of solvent-based paints.
- Reduced VOC chemistry Multipaint for cleaning all types of paints including water and solvent-based.