Safe and efficient immersion-based rust removal.
- Suitable for completely removing rust while ensuring that even delicate features are not affected
- Simple immersion process, virtually no operator involvement required
- Works without using hazardous chemicals, for a safer working environment
One simple process for removing rust
Rustkleen is a water-based immersion method for removing rust and scale that delivers outstanding results while leaving component features intact. It’s a safe and effective solution for a wide variety of situations, including automotive, marine and off-shore, and for the restoration, refurbishment and preservation of components.
- Does not require electricity, so it can be installed anywhere and keeps energy bills low
- Removes the need to use hazardous chemicals in your de-rusting process
- Soak facility reduces operator involvement
- Small and large tank options cater for differing component dimensions and business requirements
|This machine:||Compared with:
|Overall Dimensions||1525 x 1145 x 655 mm||1038 x 870 x 737 mm||1038 x 1361 x 736 mm
|Usable Dimensions||310 x 1090 x 575 mm||455 x 500 x 362 mm||455 x 1000 x 362 mm
|Max Load||150kg||1 x 50kg basket||2 x 50kg basket
|Power Requirements||None||230-240 V||230-240 V
|Sump Capacity||200 litres||100 litres||200 litres
- Rustkleen’s specifically developed chemistry is not hazardous, and targets the removal of rust, leaving fine features and painted surfaces unaltered.
- The rust molecules are broken and lifted from the surface, and will not re-attach to the parts, which allows them to be rinsed away after cleaning.