Fast rust removal using ultrasonic technology.
- Up to 10 times faster than immersion only rust removal
- Suitable for completely removing rust while ensuring that even delicate features are not affected
- Works without using hazardous chemicals, for a safer working environment
The instant action of ultrasound for faster rust removal
Rustkleen Ultra combines the performance of Rustkleen with the power of ultrasonic to deliver rapid rust removal for all parts. It accelerates the rust removal process using sonically generated pressure waves that agitate the rust removal fluid at very high velocity to cause micro-explosions known as cavitations.
- Hi-spec transducers significantly reduce ultrasonic shadowing and are unaffected by contaminate build-up at the base of the machine
- Removes the need to use hazardous chemicals in your de-rusting process
- Fully insulated tank and lid reduce energy consumption and operating noise
- Various tank size options cater for differing component dimensions and business requirements
|This machine:||Compared with:|
|Overall Dimensions||1038 x 870 x 737 mm||1038 x 1361 x 736 mm||1525 x 1145 x 655 mm
|Usable Dimensions||455 x 500 x 362 mm||455 x 1000 x 362 mm||310 x 1090 x 575 mm
|Max Load||1 x 50kg basket||2 x 50kg basket||150kg
|Power Requirements||230-240 V||230-240 V||None
|Sump Capacity||100 litres||200 litres||200 litres
- Rustkleen’s specifically developed chemistry is not hazardous, and targets the removal of rust, leaving fine features and painted surfaces unaltered.
- The rust molecules are broken and lifted from the surface, and will not re-attach to the parts, which allows them to be rinsed away after cleaning.