Up to 10 times faster than traditional manual parts washers.
- Suitable for cleaning heavy oil, stubborn contamination, grease and dirt from small parts from engine components, gearboxes, drive mechanisms, and fixings and fastenings
- Twin LED system and the large window design allow operators to inspect while they clean
- Designed to reduce energy use while delivering powerful cleaning performance
A high-power parts washer for water-based cleaning
Jetkleen combines manual parts washing precision with a high-pressure pump to clean components quickly and effectively. It is particularly suited for situations where the components are light and small enough to be held in one hand.
- Four levels of filtration to ensure top quality cleaning performance
- A hand-directed high-pressure spray (35 bar with a flow rate of 12 litres per minute)
- Fine filtration to extend the life of your chemistry and ensure the fluid delivered to the component is as clean as possible
- Large viewing window with high performance LED for greater cleaning visibility
- Fully insulated to ensure low electricity consumption
- Foot pedal operation leaves both hands free for cleaning
|This product:||Compare with:|
|Overall Dimensions||2260 x 1190 x 795mm||3400 x 1650 x 3235mm||1100 x 825 x 640mm||1100 x 1250 x 590mm
|Useable Dimensions||500 x 700 x 400mm||1000 x 1200 mm||90 x 800 x 570mm||90 x 1250 x 570mm
|Power Requirements||230-240 V + Compressed Air (3-6 bar)||3 Phase + Earth 415V 50Hz 32A supply||230-240 / 110 V||230-240 / 110 V
|Sump Capacity||100 litres||400 litres||60 litres||100 litres
- We have a range of specialist chemistries, ideally suited to our high-pressure machines, that can be matched to your business needs.
- Low foaming formulations make visual inspection easy.
- Contain powerful corrosions inhibitor to prevent flash rusting.
- Classified as non-hazardous and non-flammable for increased safety.
- Low environmental impact.
- Aerospace-approved detergents are available.