Aquakleen Automatic Plus
Multi-stage cleaning for superior performance and reliability.
- Suitable for cleaning oil, ink, coolant, wax, grease and cutting fluid from engine components, gearboxes, drive mechanisms, and fixings and fastenings
- Automatic transition from wash to rinse gives consistent quality that is repeatable over a long period of time
- Front- and top-loading machine models allow even the largest components to be placed or hoisted directly onto the rotating cleaning basket with ease
Multi-stage cleaning with an intuitive touch-screen operator interface
Our range of multi-stage machines deliver enhanced capacity and provide a parts cleaning facility suited to even the most demanding situations. Pre-wash, wash, rinse and drying stages can be configured to suit your requirements at the touch of a button, while the operator-free system allows skilled labour to be utilised in other tasks while high-quality cleaning takes place.
- Superior surface cleaning and reliability is delivered by high-performance vertical pumps
- Smart control system allows for intuitive programme adjustment and provides feedback and fault diagnosis as standard
- Bidirectional powered basket rotates to ensure thorough cleaning of all faces of the component
- Twin sump design provides the ability to initiate a multi-stage cleaning process automatically
- These insulated machines provide the lowest electricity consumption available on the market
|This product:||Compare with:|
|Overall Dimensions||2369 x 2903 x 1680mm||2642 x 3201 x 2079mm||2360 x 1745 x 2065mm||3400 x 1650 x 3235mm|
|Useable Dimensions||600 x 1150 mm||600 x 1400 mm||600 x 1150mm||1000 x 1200 mm|
|Power Requirements||3 Phase + Earth 415V 50Hz 32A supply||3 Phase + Earth 415V 50Hz 63A supply||400 V (3 phase)||3 Phase + Earth 415V 50Hz 32A supply|
|Sump Capacity||2 x 200 litres||2 x 300 litres||400 litres||400 litres|
|Find out more||Find out more|
- Our unique range of detergents are formulated to handle a wide range of soils.
- Chemistry options available for each stage of the cleaning process.
- Contain powerful corrosions inhibitor to prevent flash rusting.
- Classified as non-hazardous and non-flammable for increased safety.
- Low environmental impact.
- Aerospace-approved detergents are available.