Precision ultrasonic cleaning for complex parts and components.
- Suitable for cleaning components with difficult to reach areas, such as filters, carburettors, optics, turbo units, heat exchangers, gearboxes, dental tools, lab equipment, cylinder heads, medical devices and PCBs
- Low and high frequency models to suit differing soil removal requirements
- Twin transducers ensure high-quality cleaning for all areas of the component
Discover the power of ultrasonic cleaning
Our Ultrakleen cleaning machines use sonically generated pressure waves to agitate the cleaning fluid at very high velocity. This causes micro-explosions known as cavitations, which create a scrubbing action against any solid surface in contact with the fluid, rapidly removing soiling and contaminants.
- 100 and 200 litre tank options cater for a range of part or component dimensions and throughput
- Hi-spec vertically mounted twin transducers significantly reduce ultrasonic shadowing and are unaffected by contaminate build-up at the base of the machine
- Fully insulated tank and lid reduce energy consumption and operating noise
- Unique transducer configuration allows transducers to be replaced in the event of failure
|This product: ||Compare with:
|Overall Dimensions||1755 x 1320 x 915mm||1038 x 1361 x 736mm||2115 x 1510 x 1580mm||2360 x 1745 x 2065mm
|Usable Dimensions||400x400x300mm||2 x 400x400x300mm||500 x 900mm||600 x 1150mm
|Max Load||1 x 25kg basket||2 x 25kg basket||500kg||600-1000kg
|Power Requirements||230-240 V||230-240 V||400 V (3 phase)||400 V (3 phase)
|Sump Capacity||100 litres||200 litres||200 litres||400 litres
- Our unique detergents are specifically formulated to harness the power of ultrasound.
- Includes technology to quickly encapsulate soils to reduce recontamination.
- Contain powerful corrosions inhibitor to prevent flash rusting.
- Classified as non-hazardous and non-flammable for increased safety.
- Low environmental impact.
- Aerospace-approved detergents are available.