Easy and efficient ultrasonic cleaning for larger parts.
- Suitable for cleaning components with difficult to reach areas, such as filters, carburettors, optics, turbo units, heat exchangers, gearboxes, cylinder heads and PCBs
- Automatic lift platform for easy, safe loading and unloading
- Weir system clears oil and debris from the bath of the machine
Precision cleaning for intricate shapes and structures
This ultrasonic cleaner uses ultrasound pressure waves that agitate the fluid at a very high velocity. These cause micro-implosions known as cavitations. These in turn create a scrubbing action against any solid surface in contact with the fluid, rapidly removing soiling and contaminants.
- Large touchscreen for simple operation
- Programmable temperature and cleaning cycle duration
- Fully programmable scheduling operation
- Weir system clears loosened soils and debris away from parts after cleaning
- Multiple sizes and load platform options cater for a range of part and component dimensions
|This product: ||Compare with:
|Overall Dimensions||1212 x 888 x 1422mm||1474 x 1023 x 1623mm||1654 x 1067 x 1676mm||2115 x 1510 x 1580mm||2360 x 1745 x 2065mm|
|Usable Dimensions||750 x 371 x 335mm||940 x 476 x 385mm||1060 x 520 x 435mm||500 x 900mm||600 x 1150mm
|Power Requirements||415 V||415 V||415 V||400 V (3 phase)||400 V (3 phase)|
|Sump Capacity||175 litres||308 litres||418 litres||200 litres||400 litres|
- Our unique detergents are specifically formulated to harness the power of ultrasound.
- Includes technology to quickly encapsulate soils to reduce recontamination.
- Contain powerful corrosions inhibitor to prevent flash rusting.
- Classified as non-hazardous and non-flammable for increased safety.
- Low environmental impact.
- Aerospace-approved detergents are available.