Effective removal of un-cured fibreglass resin from hand tools.
- Suitable for cleaning brushes, rollers and mixing equipment used when applying reinforced or non-reinforced polyester resins and gel coats
- Effective cleaning extends roller and brush life, reducing consumption levels by up to 75%
- Cleaned rollers are available for re-use with minimal downtime and without any risk to resin laying quality
- Unique chemistry designed for the effective cleaning of resins, especially polyester.
- A non-flammable and low VOC alternative to hazardous solvents like acetone, toluene and MEK.
- Non-hazardous and safe to use.
- Unique anti-gelling chemistry ensures resin does not re-attach to tools after cleaning.