Quick and efficient removal of dried and cured paint.
- Suitable for cleaning many different types of cured paint (including polyurethane, acrylic, lacquers, epoxy based and powder coating) from a wide variety of metal components
- Requires minimal operator input, and no involvement from specialist cleaning services
- Our chemistries are multi-metal compatible, and free from halogenated solvents
Our specially developed paint-stripping solution
Kleenstrip is an alternative to time- and energy-consuming alternative methods for paint stripping such as high temperature or abrasive blasting. Benefits include speed, flexibility and efficiency in an automated process, and several parts can be stripped simultaneously.
- Designed to minimise the operator input and allow for greater employee productivity
- Includes an air curtain and vent to minimise emissions and operator exposure
- Additional parts can be added to the stripping tank as required mid-cycle
- Cleaning fluid is circulated to flow over the parts, which provides a consistently high level of performance
|Overall Dimensions||1038 x 1361 x 736mm
|Useable Dimensions||455 x 1000 x 362mm
|Operating Temperature||60 C|
|Power Requirements||230-240 V
|Sump Capacity||200 litres
- Our chemistries are compatible to a wide variety of components and substrates, and include corrosion protection to protect metals after stripping.
- Parts can be rinsed after stripping to remove excess residues before drying.
- High performance stripping chemistries that offer improvements to traditional cleaning with blasting, acid or halogenated solvents.